Archie’s Army works together with a number of community partners in order to help meet the community needs. Here are a few of them in the below:
- Antioch Baptist Church of San Jose is the oldest African American Baptist Church in San Jose, a Historical Landmark inventory for the city. It’s mission is sharing with the lost and caring for the least, as ambassadors of the liberating Gospel of peace.
- Dignity On Wheels will help us extend our reach, helping those who cannot otherwise make it to a shelter or facility each night, and reducing homelessness in our communities.
- Eastside (COGIC) Church of God In Christ is a Pentecostal church located at 2490 Story Rd San Jose, California 95122; phone (408) 251-7600.
- Emmanuel Baptist Church works on the motto “Evangelizing, Baptizing, Caring for and Discipling Believers.” Caring by doing, and growing by learning God’s Word and applying it to our lives: “knowing, showing, doing, & growing”.
- Gardner Health Services provides high quality comprehensive health and behavioral care – including prevention and education, early intervention and treatment, mental health, and advocacy services – which are affordable, respectful and linguistically and age appropriate.
- Goodwill Industries / Loaves & Fishes fights hunger in the California Bay Area by providing food security to those who need it most.
- Martha’s Kitchen feeds the hungry with dignity; no questions asked.
- Sacred Heart Comunity Service builds a community free from poverty by creating hope, opportunity, and action. We provide essential services, work together to improve our lives, advocate for justice, and inspire our community to love, serve, and share.
- Stakeholders for a Safe Green Village is a community service organization based in San Jose since 2009, promoting local and regional development by raising grassroots participation; the promotion of community services and programs; and public outreach and forums.
- True Vine Baptist Church prepares boxes of food, donated by Second Harvest, Target and Grocery outlet each Monday and Friday; serves approximately 3,500 families each month and growing.
- Veterans Housing uniquely combines emergency/treatment beds, transitional housing, and supportive services (such as case management, vocational rehabilitation, mental health and addiction treatment services and housing.
- Willow Glen Neighborhood Association (WGNA) is a non-profit, grassroots community organization established in 1973 that remains dedicated to issues of neighborhood enhancement and preservation to improve the quality of life in our neighborhood in San José, CA.