Archie’s Army relies on charitable gifts, monetary contributions, and grants in order for us to keep serving the community. Your support and participation is greatly appreciated.
Online PayPal Contributions (monetary)
Archie’s Army accepts payments through our PayPal account. Go to PayPal here and remit to our email address at email@example.com
Online GoFundMe Contributions
See our page at the following link:
Large Monetary Contributions; &Conventional Payment Methods
Please see our “contact” page here in order to make large contributions; pledged installments; program sponsorships; contributions by cash and reciept; or by traditional bank check.
Please see our “contact” page here, and briefly tell us what you would like to donate.
We will answer your telepone call, or promptly reply to your written message.
Examples of some of the basic needs that Archie’s Army appreciates as donated gifts include the following:
- Clothes (all season)
- Food and beverage
- Shelter, and furniture
- Emergency thermal/weather blankets;
throw blakets; cloth bedding/bedclothes
- Medical and pharmacy
- Personal care items, such as hygiene, dental, grooming, etc.
- Office supplies, equipment, and other operational resources
- Transportation, fuel, maintenance, mobile gear
Pro bono advisory services, and referrals
In addition to material donations, Archie’s Army would appreciate pro bono advisory services, informational resources, counseling, referrals, and other social services. A few examples include:
- Mental health assistance; addiction recovery; nutrition and wellness needs, etc.
- Information on personal counseling, mentoring and care, such as for veterans, seniors, youth, LGBTQ, homeless, domestic violence, affordable housing, jobs, etc.
Archie’s Army, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation established in California on October 24, 2014 for charitable purposes. We are based in the Willow Glen neighborhood of San Jose, California, 95125.